Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gray Dawn of Joy

Early last evening when the sun was still very much in the sky I sat on my balcony and listened. Yes, I am referring to my last blog post wherein I discussed the weird sound coming from my parking lot. I did hear it whilst sitting on my balcony so I know the cause of this sound does not belong to the "creature of the night" variety.  That still leaves ghosts or creatures of the black lagoon...The only creature of the black lagoon I want any association with his my grumpy oldest cat so I have decided to not venture into the unknown. It shall remain, forever, a mystery.

I didn't go into work today. I woke up and decided "to hell with that bullshit" and opted to deal with the consequences at a later date. Most likely on Monday...I could blame it on the meds I'm taking as of late which keep me tired almost 90% of my day. I think I have slept more often recently than I did in High School which is saying something. So long are the days I'm up until two in the morning doing whatever pleases me at the time. I fear it will be like this until I get on my next set of meds.

Its been a long time since I was on these types of medications: antidepressants and mood stabilizers.  That familiar feeling of "Ugh" is back but it should be temporary. *crosses fingers* I'll report back on that in a couple weeks when things have calmed down mentally.

In the meantime,  I'll keep enjoying the outdoors my peaceful balcony has provided me and go through the motions of daily life.

Until next time 안녕히 가세요 ("Annyeonghi Gaseyo")

-Aunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment